Wednesday 29 February 2012

GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD OR GMO

LET´S WATCH THIS VIDEO DONE BY GREENPEACE INTERNATIONAL:

WHAT  GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS (GMO) ARE?




it's a serious issue but we can sing too:




Little GMO, you're not a friend of mine

Yeah I worry about you every time I dine
cause they won't put a label on the food I buy yi yi
I'm gonna spit it out, shout it out, close 'em down GMO


No more, no more GMO

Little GMO you're made by Monsanto

you look like the real thing, there's no way I can know
you stole the patent from God now, so even He can't grow woe woe
He wants to spit up, shout it out, close 'em down GMO


No more, no more GMO

Gonna tell my grocer to not buy GMO

tell my friends and neighbors everything they should know
where they grow you is a secret, youre everywhere I go woe woe
threaten living thing on earth,
Are there side effects? They're not too sure...
I'm gonna throw 'em out, shout it out, close 'em down GMO  


No more, no more GMO


No comments:

Post a Comment